World of Warcraft fanatics
 
HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Shout it!

ShoutMix chat widget

Share | 
 

 What's going on?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Newcleus
Just can't stay away
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 216
Location : Guardian of Elwynn forest
Humor : No
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:06 pm

Caesar wrote:
you seem to fail to understand the point here newcleus.. needless to say I'm disappointed you're judging in this situation, making iceman looklike "not so bad", while you know so little about him/it
Yep is true, I did not do anything so far. Guess I can operate without "clashing" with Iceman atm. But ok, let's find out more about him.... Btw. Don't get me wrong: It's not that I don't believe u guys.

Anyway, you seem to start a new chapter in your protest against Lowlands by getting unhappy players to this forum (welcome Septarius! Smile ). But Lowlands server probably is more complicated than you think. What about Ace? Maybe you forget that Ace is also Lowlands...?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Septarius
Just popping in


Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:06 pm

well, at the moment I havn't got any characters cuz I can't logon legion.. Sad but ill probably be named: Serphentos(if name isn't taken), Minori or Septarius Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Septarius
Just popping in


Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:09 pm

Newcleus wrote:
Caesar wrote:
you seem to fail to understand the point here newcleus.. needless to say I'm disappointed you're judging in this situation, making iceman looklike "not so bad", while you know so little about him/it
Yep is true, I did not do anything so far. Guess I can operate without "clashing" with Iceman atm. But ok, let's find out more about him.... Btw. Don't get me wrong: It's not that I don't believe u guys.

Anyway, you seem to start a new chapter in your protest against Lowlands by getting unhappy players to this forum (welcome Septarius! Smile ). But Lowlands server probably is more complicated than you think. What about Ace? Maybe you forget that Ace is also Lowlands...?

Sorry if I bother (A) but Lowlands is indeed not only Iceman, it is also Aceindy and not to forget Gorm. Why would you spend useless energy by saying things about Lowlands and Iceman? not that I have something to do with it, only don't understand it.

Thumbs up for the new guy! bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caesar
Quite a regular
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 165
Age : 27
Humor : South Park!
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:42 pm

because we hope more and more ppl will get to see the real iceman.. this is not directed to the full lowlands team as most are cool.. it is just one person that ruins a lot..

the only thing I lack from the rest of the team (aceindy etc) is the fact that they are not or only a little aware of Iceman's actions towards us.. and when you call in for help they simply ignore..

Iceman is 24/7 looking at forum (especially after he lost his temper (again!)) and deletes all posts that show his truth person..
pitty to him he won't be able to delete this aswell I hope many will see this and realise this person should fit in the community.. and the community shouldn't fit to his person
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Septarius
Just popping in


Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:46 pm

So I have to be happy I never met this dude?Razz And never have to do anything with him? I've spoken him once via forum message's and there he seemed a nice guy, but seeing this proves the oposite side:P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gizmo
Just popping in


Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:06 pm

Now the people of lowlands see why all people are leaving or aint even coming to that server. Its because of iceman being a selfish jerk. That loses his temper if you ask him something. And Ace knew this already the first time that Marian had some problems with iceman. But Ace denied it and said iceman was a nice guy. Well Ace here is ya proof. So maybe this time you will see whats going on with this guy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
babyface
Home away from home
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 329
Age : 32
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:10 am

oke so Iceman is an idiot from what i've read in those screenz.So?What's the big deal?It's not like he's the only idiot in the whole wide world ..of Warcraft, not to mention the real one.If you guys dislike him so bad why don't you leave instead of repeating the same thing again and again.It is clearly obvious that Ace won't do anything about Ice and he has his reasons.Maybe Ice is an idiot fuck but a great admin or whtever he is.Ofc Ace has a huge interrest in Ice's work and won't listen to ppl that once or more than once dissrespected him, also ppl who left but came back on Lowl. Ace's interrest is for the server to be close to the best if not the best.Ppl come and ppl go but good programmers don't and maybe he knows it reason for which he knows u guys are right and shuts up...Or maybe it's more, he depends on him..who knows..?Still idiots are everywhere.I see no reason to make a big fuss about it especially when the "big guys" don't listen.U either leave, either ignore and play without interracting with idiots...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
berserk
Just popping in
avatar

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:18 am

I`ve never taken part in this holy crusade (if i might call it this way) against Iceman.I was just ignoring him cuz there was this small community outthere,our guild.that was giving me more than this guy could take from me.I was surrounded by nice ppl,we were having great times together and that was all that mattered.Until his crap took a victim.A victim that was too much to accept and just let go.In less than a week i got a close person back and i lost him thanks to someone`s rudeness and high ego....

I`ve spend an hour or so now staring in the monitor.thinking what i
should post...how to explain all i feel atm,all i feel after Mini
deleted his chars and after all the stuff that is goin on Lowlands.Well
it`s hard tbh.U can`t explain feelings just like that,maybe only poets
can have the courage to attemp that in their poems but even then it`s
not even close to explaining it the way it really feel.So i just wont
even try to do it.I`ll keep it to myself and i`ll just jump to my
conclusion....and it`s a longer one....and it`s all about Ice.

Iceman and many other developers/admins-YOU ARE NOT GODS.
Everytime
a player raises his voice against the crew of a server we are forced to
read stuff like "Don`t forget we`re giving u the opportunity to play
here and do it for free".And they think that is the end of the
discussion?! Hell no my dear.That might be right,but just from ur point
of view! Ace once said on this forum he doesn`t need ppl,that he`s a
dev and cares just for the coding and stuff and i`m pretty sure Iceman
thinks the same way too...and in addition he has a sky high ego.Baaad
mon,baaad.Well lemme open ur eyes and say things straight.No matter how
good are u in what ur doin for the technical developing of the server
ALWAYS keep in mind that there are ppl there who play on it(yes
unbelievebable there are really ppl with hearts and souls behind those
chars),who are ur test rats,but who on other hand give u the chance to
see the resuls of ur coding skills.Those ppl help u become better in ur
job and help u improve ur skills.They play on the server
created,developed and hosted by u eventually but they also test,they
give suggestions on how to improve it,they show u ur mistakes and they
help u fix them.Without these ppl ur lost.Think of urself as the brain
and of this ppl as the body,the living mechanism of the server.If one
of these 2 fails the other one dies!!! And ur a fool who is like
cutting parts of his own body by banning and threatening players u shit
on all u and those ppl have accomplished together.Next time just do
like Ace.Do ur coding,upgrade ur server techicly and don`t mess with
the ppl.Do ur job and we`ll do our ..... otherwise over some time u
wont have this job and then u`ll be lost.U`ll lose the ppl`s
appresciation(if not already lost),u`ll lose ur selfconfidence and u`ll
lose the opportunity to code for ur selfesteem or for other ppl to
enjoy.U can always stay the way u are or u can change.The choise is
urs.The success or the fall too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Newcleus
Just can't stay away
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 216
Location : Guardian of Elwynn forest
Humor : No
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:31 am

Shocked

Ehm ok. First @Caesar (and Giz): what do you want exactly? Do you want Iceman to be banned from Lowlands? If so, I guess u need to do more. I think it's not going to happen...

@Berserk (and for everybody): U r right. Really. It's just as IRL. You have ppl that like systems, development etc. These guys r what I call "technical" guys. They run systems and like it, but their systems would run better if there weren't those stupid users on it. Ofc I exagerate a bit, but it has been like this always.

Why do I say this? Some time ago I asked to help out on Lowlands. Ace made me moderator on the forum. So far I have only been "listening" to what is going on on Lowlands. IMHO what could be improved is to make the "technical" guys do "technical" things Wink . And find some others to mediate study between them and the players. Simply said: we need Fainewed back! But, I haven't proposed this yet, so let's hear what you guys have to say...

@Minimee: Things can always be reversed. If u want your char's restored, lemme know. Note: I have no power on Iceage, but I'll try to do sth about it if you want...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
doelo
Not too shy to talk


Number of posts : 82
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:41 pm

i think the main goal is to show iceman what he does wrong. now normally he doesn't want to see what he does wrong but now we involve some more people, make clear this is serious and let's hope it will change his attitude a bit Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gizmo
Just popping in


Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:05 pm

Iceman doesn't needs to be banned. But he messes up the whole server there. You cant even pvp/raid there anymore because there aint much people online. Just an example WoWscape has a great crew of gms and database and forum people. They also have there ups and downs but you know how they do it? They dont yell at players like iceman does. They are always friendly. And will always give an anwser. If i see minimee his screens then i see enough from what iceman does. He is yelling at people what aint good like ceasar said, He threats the players as trash and not like humans.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caesar
Quite a regular
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 165
Age : 27
Humor : South Park!
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:01 pm

giz, we can't take that serious.. you wouldn't compare america with holland either..

doelo is right, if (what newcleus saids) iceman sees us as something annoying.. wich shouldn't be in his way.. the easiest solution for him is to work on the background.. he can peacefully do what he likes and noone gets annoyed by him..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
berserk
Just popping in
avatar

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:26 pm

Caesar wrote:
giz, we can't take that serious.. you wouldn't compare america with holland either..

doelo is right, if (what newcleus saids) iceman sees us as something annoying.. wich shouldn't be in his way.. the easiest solution for him is to work on the background.. he can peacefully do what he likes and noone gets annoyed by him..

that`s my point.he shouldn`t be involved with players by any mean.he just should do his coding and make the server better in technical way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minime
Just popping in


Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:21 pm

Eh i was thinking lot last 4 days about this.

I feel sick in my stomack i delete my accaunt but i go little futher from this.
I was thinking really lot about this, so i will try to write best i can what i wanna say.

Admins dont have much time to care for community because they looking core, data bases and source codes. Most of them just dont have time for all, thats why they need to have GM's and people who trust to tell them what to do.
They all pushing to blizzlike thing but things just cant be blizz like on small population server specialy in pvp way.
Aceindy is nice man, i respect him, echinda and grom, maybe few others but this 3 are in my memory when u say Lowlands even i never feel that Lowlands is "my home" after Davinci.

I ask my self why?
One part is that we change our personality after Davinci turn off.
Second part is we missing one verry important GM who make link between players and admin.

Yunie

Yunie was half-player, half-admin. She speak with us and we can freely speak with her how to improve Davinci, she have full acess to server data base and core.
Davinci trust her enough to give her "free hands" to fix things like monsters health, quests, boss damage and give her power to make events.
She didnt know how to fix core bugs (spells, talents, auction house, zeppelin...) but in this case that isnt much important because she work on player-enviroment problems, how to make raids more challange, quests to work as they should or how to do something about pvp...

We can hold on with lags, bugs and stuff but what really irritate is buged instances and pvp who dont exist. Hell yeah, pearson like Yunie dont exist here, some real direct communication between player and admin. On my opinion best pearson for this here is echinda but she is playing on official and doing admin job - another words no real communication exist.

Another thing what i need to say is Lowlands population.
This is union of 3 servers, and as Aceindy say in one post, here exist 10 000+ charachters, that means around 2000-3000 people played this server in his past.

Iceage have now 80-100 people online, he is low ranked on server around #60 place and with ninja servers like Toxic, WoWscape ... not many people coming here.
People coming from time-to-time on lowlands, get bored from another server, they return after long pause from playing .... still in 2000-3000 people someone return from time to time which makes server alive and 80-100 people online.

Now Iceman and his GM crew is killing server slowly because of rude, agressive, non-human behaviour but thats they wish. I only ask my self how this server will look in 4-5 months.
Maybe to join every 4-5 month another server in union? lol!
And then spit on players, treat them as trash, ban then and over again?

Sorry but no thanks, not here. Noone and nothing can change what i live with you but i dont wanna play here any more or at least when Iceman is "something" here.
His players are 90% of server so if Aceindy kick him .... well that will never happend because he is 24 / 7 hours online, active on forum and everywhere, allso verry skilled programmer.

Smells like Laur cheers

At some point i was thinking not to return at official at all since here are working battlegrounds and lot things are working than they didnt work before.

Next one month i have hell in my pearsonal life - exams
then i will go 10 days to be with my parents and
when i return i will 99% start official again since i will have lot free time

but now i wont play nothing, just dont have time for that Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bonki
Just popping in


Male
Number of posts : 27
Age : 33
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:20 pm

so we will w8ing for u on offi Smile mybe some1 more will come too ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caesar
Quite a regular
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 165
Age : 27
Humor : South Park!
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:15 pm

1 thing I disagree with minimee,
the fact that you compared Laur with Iceman is wrong.. especially considering the fact that after all the huge crap you spilled over him in public.. he still put himself over it.. and worked at the background to get you more fun..
Laur is a nice person, you just got a horrible steriotype though about him as he ruined things with the gm-admin team of davinci

futhermore I would like to add 1 thing.
the fact that problems with players/things on lowlands aren't solved, forum-admins delete those kind of posts.. give a warning to stop such things, they don't solve to problem but move it on

also I'd like to see aceindy's opinion about all what has been said..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minime
Just popping in


Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:35 pm

Caesar wrote:
1 thing I disagree with minimee,
the fact that you compared Laur with Iceman is wrong.. especially considering the fact that after all the huge crap you spilled over him in public.. he still put himself over it.. and worked at the background to get you more fun..

Whats the point to discuss something what happend 10-12 months ago?

I dont remember what happend that much time ago but if i start spitting on him i have hell a good reason to do that, sorry but i dont think i do something wrong, and i have at least 15-20 people who support me and thinking same.

I remember about
http://www.wowhead.com/?item=28830

it have 100% proc chance, this item should be fixed not deleted from all accaunts what it have. I killed gruul around 30 times to get this and it just got deleted, i get angry in that time and i am still angry for that, allso all TSC says he shouldnt delete this.

I have balls to go against admins and say what is wrong and most of people think.
I never start flame topics on forum, i only start to explain why is something good and why most of people want that.

Horde and Ally spirit healers at stormwind and orgrimmar who didnt exist back on Davinci, i start on my self that because that will improve pvp and bring low population closer and make pvp more funny. Davinci refuse this because "it is not blizzlike and people who defend should have advantage".
Yeah agree with davinci if this server have 40 000 people.

When we swich to Lowlands this spirit healers allready exist there but still need Joined World Channel to make pvp events and so, again Grom says this is no blizzlike and he dont see any point of doing this, allso players vote 50/50 for this.
This is abandon and ant this point i decide that i will go to play on official for one and only one reason:

Admins dont have "feeling" for people who playing on they own server

Thats my only reson i left.

When i return, i show admins that illidian is buged and need to be fixed, and this bug exist for at least 10+ days and after this illidan got fixed.
Allmost everyone know for this but still noone didnt report nothing.

I allso start discuttion about rogues who are too strong and too powered to make them weaker, and i proof to admins they are buged for sure and i show resons why rogues
are too strong.

Hell yeah i have balls to say what is wrong and i wanna to change something and that i wanna help as best i can and i never start to attack someone if he really didnt deserve that.

Dont like Laur, maybe he is good alliance soldier but for me he will stay clown for me.
He do more damage to Davinci server than good things. Thats only thing i remember, what really happend dont remeber it was long time ago.
Have better things to think
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Newcleus
Just can't stay away
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 216
Location : Guardian of Elwynn forest
Humor : No
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:29 pm

Minime wrote:
Yunie
Yep, still one of the best ppl of old Dav. Guess the best thing about a private server is the ppl that help you out. Some as player but eg. Yunie as GM. But she was also quite strict with cheaters ("Zero tolerance on cheaters"). Still today on this forum it feels like smash is still banned, but remains on forum... Smile.

Btw I tried to get her to Wodnix as GM, but she really had had it with u guys Wink . It surprised me, but being the nicest GM on Dav also took it's toll. She even didn't want to stay in contact trough the forum and said to forget about Dav; it's over.

But I still hope she will come back one day. Wink (still have her on msn, is always on-line, but I don't bother her....). It's indeed the kind of ppl that would be priceless for Lowlands (or any other server imho)....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caesar
Quite a regular
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 165
Age : 27
Humor : South Park!
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:53 am

minimee, the only thing you could blame Laur for is the fact that he almost made whole gm team leave.. thats the ONLY reason..
the matter of fact is that the "good and lovely" Yunie is the one that removed your "hard worked" item
needless to say: Don't you think the item would have been fixed if this was a option?!

what was my point?
you spit crap over him with no reason Wink

more about Yunie, I'll copy the last sentence I received from her about the davinci community:
verleden tijd joh
waarom kunne mense nou gewoon is niet een leven leide en verder gaan Razz
altijd oude koeie uit sloot hale ..Razz voor nix goed

translated:
its past, why can't ppl just go on with their lives, always remembering things from past, thats no good..

[color=#008080] words from our Yunie who cared so much.. mayb she did, but sth pretty bad must have happen at the end cause now she doesn't care anything about it Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
babyface
Home away from home
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 329
Age : 32
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:43 pm

Quote :
the only thing you could blame Laur for is the fact that he almost made whole gm team leave.. thats the ONLY reason..
omfg! and you think that's such a small reason and he deservers to be loved?'scuse me but you're wrong.if a team of gm wish to leave because of one guy that means that guy is really...unpleasant, not to think on the other direction: when a group of ppl dislike another one there is deffenetly sth wrong with that guy(in this case Laur).A bunch of ppl (different characters) don't just dislike a person and wish to get rid of it for no good reason.So Mini is right with all he said and you're not helping in making a good image for Laur...sheesh
And about Yunie.She maybe moved on and says what she says but while she was Gm she gave the best out of her gm powers to hlp ppl.At least that should make you wonder a bit...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Newcleus
Just can't stay away
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 216
Location : Guardian of Elwynn forest
Humor : No
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:34 pm

Caesar wrote:
words from our Yunie who cared so much.. mayb she did, but sth pretty bad must have happen at the end cause now she doesn't care anything about it Wink
Yep, is true and Lys is absolutely right. When Yunie was GM she cared... Like I said, I don't bother her with Dav memorial... She moved on, unlike some others.... Wink

About Laur: There's only 1 thing not so good about the old Dav GM team. All of them (Fain, Yunie, Sleed and that Belgian guy) kicked him out, while Dav appointed him. Laur was just really enthusiastic and started to improve things on forum. But the old GM's didn't like it... That was wrong imho, because the old GM team was also close to losing interest (example: Yunie's opinion). So why didn't they step back and let Laur take over? Maybe Dav server would still be around today....

But we still think the old GM team was the best (I would give a lot to have them back Crying or Very sad), but that's all history. So who is the new ppl (yes, I mean u guys)? We are talking about Dav spirit and complain about Iceman, but he could easily say: where the hell is that good old Davinci server that you guys talk about all the time!?! I don't see it, all I see is a bunch of ppl whining/complaining about my server.

Maybe he's right? clown (Are we going to do sth about it?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
echidgna
Just popping in


Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:04 pm

Hi guys,

Before I start I am MAINLY at Gorgoroth and when I see problems on forum that concern iceace players I help them too.
So I really don't know how Iceman is, and I can't give my opinion about him.
But what I wanted to say is something about the GM's

First of all, the mining bug..my mouth felt open when I read it.
There is no communication needed with iceman nor aceindy. GM's should simply fix this bug...
Then GM's are done, then you get the developers that they fix the bug (bartus for example)

its just
.removesk 186
.learnsk 186 300 375
Thats all! I don't know why the need iceman for it...I really don't have a clue. Its just fix the bug, report at forum the bug and done.
Admin's are NOT for char problems, only when GM's can't help them.


Second of all, Iceace is just like holland.
In Holland we have Turkisch people, Marocco, Surinamie and many more.
Iceace has(or had) old gorgoroth / aceindy , Davince, Ice's server. So you always have problems...it's in real life too.
I met those people on my own event server (silverwing, wich I host now
for couple of days sometimes) And well... they were completely
different... more rude shall i say (Very rude!)
You just have multiple clans and well... they are keeping each other higher then the others. You're community is better then others, you are always right...

Gorgoroth is mainly old gorgoroth, with nice clans / guilds. If you see the problems here we have completely different people!
Some of the serbians moved to gorgoroth, but gorgoroth is really old people.

Burning legion for example. A guild that I created. It is the OLDEST guild you can find. It is almost 3,5 years old. Nice people and good teamwork. At ally side we had dkf. Great people, nice to play. Still there are people playing here.
So Gorgorth has way less well... if a dutch guy can translate this please "Normen and waarden".
Less cultural problems... hmm hard to describe.

Anyway, Gorgoroth has other problems, for example the balance of ally / horde.

If you didnt like the community at iceace, I suggest just take a look at gorgoroth. Its a nice community I helped also to build up.
I'm there for 3 years gm now and I was always was the GM where people were coming to me. Like more the half admin you guys desribe. You guys just need to feel your home somewhere, and gorgoroth is a wonderfull realm, really.
Ofcourse its not full blizzlike, but the bosses are still hard here just like iceace Smile

btw; those 4k/5k people online server sucks.
If you see their database... Suspect Suspect

edit:
I see gorm reacted here too, and I agreed with his post.
Problems? Just let us know..Lowlands is a team and we always be a team.
I readed minime post before it was deleted...but I also didnt know how big this problem really was for you.
That mining bug ? Why didnt posted on forum?


Last edited by echidgna on Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gorm
Just popping in


Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:04 pm

Im very sad to read all this not nowing anything about this until a player told me he read this.....

Lowlands is not iceman or aceindy or gorm.

Lowlands by now is a team of ppl doing what the like to do, and try to do it the bets way the can.

reading all this 2 things pop into my mind,

1e hmm why dont i now of this? not so hot as it sounds?
2e why dont players contact me or ace when somthing like this happens, we have log's you now.....

Basicly what i am saying is if there is a problem, any problem talk to us, especially Ace and me we are both a lot older then the rest of the team and usally dont just explode when some one get anoiying or what ever.

so writing this, all i want to say is dont start cying on a forum i never was before, come to us tell your problem and then we can try to fix that so all can do where this was ment for enjoying the game...........

I am fixing problems long before all of you where even born, and i can assure you for every problem there is a solution Smile

And yes mabey echid is right, maby Gorg was abetter solution from the beginning, but ace and i where thinking lets increase iceace population, but maby we we should have transferd all to Gorh even with the higer rate , most are 70 anyway and on reaching 70 iceace and gorg are just alike, all the diff is in the xp gaining and quests so maby ?? its all up to you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Newcleus
Just can't stay away
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 216
Location : Guardian of Elwynn forest
Humor : No
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:12 pm

Echidgna, Gorm.. now it becomes interesting... Wink

So Caesar, Gizmo, Mini... can you guys tell (again) what you want to say? These guys are willing to listen....

*edit: ehm, I guess Gorgoroth is not a solution, because (most of the) Dav ppl want Blizzlike.. (but now I shut up and let the real guys do the talking clown ).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gorm
Just popping in


Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:24 pm

Newcleus wrote:
Echidgna, Gorm.. now it becomes interesting... Wink

So Caesar, Gizmo, Mini... can you guys tell (again) what you want to say? These guys are willing to listen....

*edit: ehm, I guess Gorgoroth is not a solution, because (most of the) Dav ppl want Blizzlike.. (but now I shut up and let the real guys do the talking clown ).

Yes thats where i was referring to, what is blizzlike on a private server??

all is blizz exept xp, what diff does that make when your lev 70?

basicly what im saying is iceace and gorgoroth are 100% the same we dont develop 2 databases, when davi players came there was much more diff, loot was adapted table and more, these days database = 100% the same so for gorgh players it means lower drops no epics just like that in world loot so... how blizz do you want it to be when your alreay 70.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What's going on?   

Back to top Go down
 
What's going on?
Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Davinci Community :: Lowlands-
Jump to: